Are you bored of spending weekends with a laid back attitude? Do you wish to add some adventure in your weekend plan? If yes, then the Tadoba Weekend Tour Package is the best option for you. This is a short tour of 3 nights and 4 days that lets you explore every nook and corner of the famous Tadoba National Park. Herein you can enjoy a nature ride highlighted with the sight of different wild beings like the tigers, leopards, spotted deer and so on. So, don't just sit back, get ready for some wild adventure.
(Those coming by flight are requested to reach Nagpur by 7 am and thereafter proceed towards Tadoba). After a quick breakfast, we leave for Tadoba. We go for a short nature trail in the evening which would be followed by an introductory round, orientation and dinner.
We take two safaris in the forest today. Tadoba is famous for its large number of tigers, sloth bears and wild dogs. We will search for all these enigmatic animals and also concentrate on Tadobas healthy birdlife. The sheer beauty of this iconic Tiger-land would leave you enthralled. Over a hot cup of evening tea, we discuss the days proceedings.
Another two safaris in the forest. We will be exploring the areas of Telia, Tadoba Lake, Pandharpauni and others, which together, make one of the worlds densest tiger areas! In the evening, we would be having lots of activities and group discussions.
Our last day in the national park. We go on a morning safari to explore the enchanting forest one final time! We would have had a very productive time till now and be would be saying a regretful goodbye! We would be moving back to Nagpur from where we board the Pune-bound Garibrath express.
A green paradise. If Tadoba had to be described in just three words, thats how we choose to describe it. The Tadoba Andhari Reserve is the largest national park in Maharashtra and is drenched in all shades of green. Right from trees, shrubs, grasses and different varieties of bamboos, you can find them all. And right in the middle of all this, totally relaxing in the pleasant and calm bubble of serenity are the enigmatic wild animals. It is one of Indias 41 \"Project Tiger\" - Tiger reserves. The name Tadoba is the name of the God Tadoba or Taru, praised by the tribal people who live in the dense forests of the Tadoba and Andhari region, while the Andhari River that meanders through the forest gives the Andhari name.
You will either find them lazily roaming around the park, occasionally bothering to acknowledge your presence or you will find them enjoying their haven in solitude or with their close companions. There couldnt have been a closer and real way to experience the encounter with the Bengal, leopards, sloth bears, gaur, nilgai, sambar, spotted deer, barking deer, reptiles, butterflies, water birds and insects amongst the many other species of animals. The tranquility of the place will surely rub off on you and you will find yourself smiling at all times, minus the worries and pondering over beautiful things.
- 03 nights 4days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- Jeep Safaris in Park
- All meals during the Stay(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Services of 1 or more wildlife expert.
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.