One of the biggest mangrove forests around the globe, Sunderban is no less than an empyrean for wildlife lovers and nature buffs. With a massive population of Royal Bengal Tigers, Sunderban allures the tourists from all around the blue planet to spend a wildlife tour that remains etched in the mind forever in the form of congenial memories.
This 04 days and 05 nights package is a perfect way to explore the beauty of Sunderban. The stay in jungle resort in the midst of nature's bounty simply spellbinds the tourists and makes them fall in love with the surroundings. In addition to this, this detailed tour makes wildlife lovers experience the wilderness in the comprehensive manner and let them bag an unforgettable array of pleasant nature and wildlife tour.
In the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel/railway/airport Kolkata as per your convenience and drive straight to Gathkhali jetty, which is about 125 kms. On the way, we will pass through beautiful countryside's, rural bazaar with stopovers at Local Tea shop and Fishermen's' villages. On arrival in Gathkhali, we will transfer you and your luggage to our motorized boat. Thereafter, our local guide cum naturalist will brief you about the rest of the day tour over tea/coffee/welcome drink followed by two hours stunning journey through river Hogol, Gomor, Durgaduani and Gumdi or you can stopover at Gosaba, one of the earliest human settlements of Sunderbans to visit the house of Sir Danniel Hamilton, a Scottish banker who initiated the first co-operative movement of India here. On arrival, check in at your Jungle resort. Enjoy hot lunch followed by 3 hours birding and game cruise to Sudhanyakhali watch tower through canals and creeks. In the evening, return back to your Jungle resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
After morning tea and breakfast, we will leave for a full day game cruise and birding tour to Netidhopani watch tower provided the weather conditions are suitable. Your lunch will be served on board. In the evening, return back to your jungle resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
Today after morning tea and breakfast, we will leave for a full day birding and game cruise to Burir Dabri Watch tower. Later, return back to the jungle resort for the dinner and an overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, we will proceed to visit Jharkhali forest and waterways to watch the wintering waterfalls. Later, return back to the resort by sun down. In the evening, experience the traditional local Rural theatre (Bonobibi Yatra) performed by the villagers in the resort. The theatre tells interesting story about the Tiger Lord, Forest God and Goddess, fishermen and honey collectors with lot of songs and dances. Enjoy your dinner followed by an overnight stay at the Resort.
After hot morning tea followed by the breakfast, we will leave for guided village walk in which participants are encouraged to have a close interaction with the local villagers in order to encounter about their livelihood. Later, we will proceed for guided adventure journey by manually-oared country boat followed by a short travel to DoBanki watch tower to enjoy a small canopy walk. In the afternoon, return back to your jungle resort for lunch and thereafter, proceed to Gathkhali. On arrival at Gathkhali, our representative will transfer you back to Kolkata by car.
Tour & services Ends.
- 4 nights 5days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.