The Sariska National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary in Rajasthan provides one of the greatest places for nature and wildlife lovers. Once upon a time, it was the hunting reserves of the Mahajara of Alwar. Deciduous and dry, the Sariska forest is a port with innumerable wild animals like wild dog, leopard, hyena, jungle cat and others. The sanctuary boasts its varied and rich birdlife that includes storks, parakeets, eagles, pheasant, bush quail, tree pie, peacock and the great Indian horned owl. The park also accommodates the Jai Samand Lake and Siliserh Lake, which houses plenty of water snakes, crocodiles and many more amphibians. Join this trip to the Sariska National Park that comprises of a guided experience, taking you to the deep jungles, closer to nature and wildlife. Don't forget to carry your cameras.
You will be met on your arrival at Jaipur airport / railway station and will be transferred to the hotel in Sariska. Nestled in the Aravali Hills, Sariska Tiger Reserve covers 800 sq km area divided into the grasslands, dry deciduous forests, sheer cliffs and rocky landscape. It is home to India's largest population of peafowl, and harbours quail, sand grouse, golden- backed woodpeckers and crested serpent eagles, among other species. Upon arrival, check into the hotel & relax for rest of the day. Stay overnight at Sariska.
Today we will have 02 safaris in the park. Famous for majestic tigers, Sariska National Park is abode of large number of wildlife and diverse variety of birds. One can also sight a tiger by taking up a jeep safari or elephant safari. Morning Jungle drive in the wildlife sanctuary to see diverse species of flora and fauna. Other predators of the forest include the panther, jungle cat, jackal, hyena, and fox. Also found are sambhar, chital, wild boar, hare, nilgai, civet, four-horned antelope, gaur (Indian bison) and porcupine. In the afternoon, we again leave for a Jungle safari to view the numerous carnivores including Leopard, Wild Dog, Jungle Cat, and Tiger. Stay overnight at Sariska.
After having breakfast at the hotel, drive by surface to Jaipur and transfer to the airport / railway station to board the flight / train for your onward journey.
- 02 nights 3days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.