A 4 Day Safari in Ranthambore National Park, one of the most eminent wildlife park. Ranthambore National Park is known for its tigers and is one of the best places in India to see these majestic predators in the jungle. Tigers can be easily spotted even during the day time. Well known for the diurnal activity of tigers, Ranthambore is a very special and unusual area where a natural present meets a historical past. Sambar, cheetal, chinkara, nilgai langoors. Tiger and Elusive leopard are found in this reserve with tourists standing a very good chance of seeing them in broad daylight.
In the morning, drive to Ranthambore. Check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Go on a full day tour of Ranthambore. Visit the Ranthambore National Park, Tiger Reserve, Ranthambore Fort and Jogi Mahal. Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
After breakfast leave for Jaipur. Check in at the hotel. Rest for a little while then you can visit the festive markets of Jaipur. Afternoon visit the Jai Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, Ganesh Pole, Narsingh Temple and Jagat Shiromani Temple within the fort followed by tour of the City Palace complex, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and Laxhmi Narayan Temple. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Leave for Delhi in the morning. Our representative will escort you to the airport from where you will board your onward flight.
- 3 nights 4days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- Note - Sanctuary remains closed from July to Sep.
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.