Ranthambore, known for its Tiger Reserve, is an open park where some of the celebrated tigers of India can be seen. The scenic beauty here is dramatically changing from gentle landscapes to steep slopes of the Vindhya hills and conical sharp Aravalli hills. This well staffed park is ideal for a trip with family and forests in the jungles where you can surely catch glimpses of wildlife, tigers and many other wild animals. It is the dream of photographers and wildlife enthusiasts. Be a part of this exciting guided tour to the Ranthambore National Park where you can see tigers up-close and even capture some photographs. Noted below are some important details of the Ranthambore National Park wildlife tours to make sure you enjoy an informative trip.
You will be met on your arrival at Sawai Madhopur railway station and will be transferred to the resort in Ranthambore National Park. Situated in Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest national parks in Rajasthan which covers an area of 392²km. and is one of India's Project Tiger reserves. Ranthambore National Park is known for large tiger population and is one of the best places in India to see these majestic predators in the forest. Upon arrival, check into the resort & relax in a serene ambiance. In the evening, we may wish to visit the famous Ranthambore Fort or to explore the local area. Stay overnight at Ranthambore.
Today we will have 02 safaris, morning & afternoon game drives in the park. An early morning drive to the dense jungle of Ranthambore with naturalist for tiger tracking and explore wildlife. Explore the mystery of the tiger reserve with naturalist in an open top roof canter. While cruising through the jungle there is strong probability to track the legend tiger roaming around. After the safari, we return to the resort for breakfast and lunch. There is time to relax and enjoy the facilities of your hotel, and revive your mind and body by taking dip in the pool for a break from the heat of the day. In the afternoon, we leave for our second safari for wildlife exploration in Ranthambore National Park. Other major wild animals include leopard, nilgai, dhole, wild boar, sambar, hyena, sloth bear and chital. Stay overnight at Ranthambore.
In the morning, we will have our last safari / game drive in Ranthambore National Park. After the safari, return back to the resort & after having breakfast, leave for Sawai Madhopur & transfer to the railway station to board the flight / train for your onward journey.
- 02 nights 3days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- Note - Sanctuary remains closed from July to Sep.
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.