On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/Railway Station, meet our driver to receive you & you will be proceeded to the hotel Munnar. On the way enjoy cheeyappara waterfalls, Vallara waterfalls, small streams. Check into the hotel and relax for some time. You can enjoy the enchanting beauty of Munnar.visiting Mattupetty Dam where speed boating and horse riding can be done, Blossom Park, Top Station and Echo Point - Echo point gets its name from the natural occurrence of echo here. It is a popular place in Munnar and many people come here to listen to their echoes. Kundala Lake Etc. Later visit the tea gardens and spend some time over there. Overnight stay at Hotel.
orning after breakfast check-out from the Munnar hotel and transfer to Thekkady. On arrival check-in at the hotel in Thekkady. Afternoon visit Periyar wildlife sanctuary. Lying close to the plantations, in the rich jungles of Periyar in Thekkady is one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves - the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Spread across 777 sq. km, of which 360 sq. km is thick evergreen forest, the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Overnight stay at the same hotel
Morning after breakfast check-out from the Munnar hotel and transfer to Thekkady. On arrival check-in at the hotel in Thekkady. Afternoon visit Periyar wildlife sanctuary. Lying close to the plantations, in the rich jungles of Periyar in Thekkady is one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves - the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Spread across 777 sq. km, of which 360 sq. km is thick evergreen forest, the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Noted for its geo-morphological diversity of wildlife and scenic beauty, the Reserve attracts visitors from all over the world. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. The greatest attraction of Periyar remains the large herds of wild elephants that come down to the lake's edge. Overnight stay at the same hotel.
After breakfast check out from the Hotel and drive to Alleppey. Check in at houseboat. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals. Enjoy a calm day away from polluted cities and maddening crowd. Only disturbance will be the twinkling of a shining star or diving of a fish around you to say hello by waving its tail. Rest of the day at leisure on the House Boat. Kettuvalloms or Houseboats (Rice boats) are country boats that were used in the early days for the transport of goods from the isolated interior villages to the towns. With the advent of roads, bridges and ferry services, gradually the kettuvalloms went off the scene. Now these kettuvalloms are back again as a major tourist attraction. A ride on a Kettuvalloms is a fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters. Overnight stay at houseboat.
After breakfast check out from the house boat and proceed to Cochin Airport/railway station for departure. Your tour ends with happy memories!!!!!
Tour & services Ends.
- 4 nights 5days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Children up to 5 years free on plan without extra bed sharing parents
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Any expenses for optional activities like Elephant Safari etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.