Pench National park, nestling in the minor southern reaches of the Satpuda hills is named after Pench river, winding through the park from north to south. It is situated on the southern periphery of Madhya Pradesh, bordering Maharashtra, in the states of Seoni and Chhindwara .In Pench, Sambar, Cheetal, Nilgai are usually seen grazing on the free land on roadsides and river banks & reservoir. Jackals are also seen in the park, which are in search of their food.
A group of 15 wild dogs can be seen along Chhedia, Pyorthadi, Jamtara and Bodanala areas of the Reserve. Herds of gaur can be marked near streams and bamboo patches regularly in summer months. Sloth beer occupies hilly, stony out crops and favor mahul bel polluted forest. Chinkara are rarely present and are mostly found near the open areas around Turia, Telia and Dudhgaon villages.
As per the physical structure and the study so far, the forest is found to be of Southern tropical dry deciduous teak and southern tropical mixed deciduous forest with other species of trees, climbers and shrubs.
Pick up from Nagpur Station or Airport. Transfer to Pench National Park in an A/c vehicle. (Lunch at the resort). It is recommended that the Attraction Enroute at extra cost maybe visited on way to Pench on this day itself (Approximately 3 Hrs)-Ramtek and surroundings. Afternoon Activities - Options - Jungle Walk / Bird Watching / Visit to tribal village/ visit the potter's village and Experience a tranquil sunset at the lake. (Dinner at the resort).
Morning and Evening Jungle Safari (Breakfast/Lunch /Dinner at the resort). Don't forget to visit the Nature Interpretation Centre and the Nature shop at the park entrance gate.
Early breakfast and Check out from resort and drive towards Pachmarhi ( 4 Hrs approx ). Check in at the Hotel. Lunch at the hotel. Evening at Leisure. Dinner at the hotel.
After breakfast explore the beautiful hill station during a full day sightseeing tour on actual cost basis by 4x4 gypsy vehicle. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight at Pachmarhi.
Check Out and drive back to Nagpur Railway Station or Airport. (Early Breakfast at Hotel. Drive time is 7 hrs approx
- 2 Nights stay in Pench National Park.
- 2 Nights stay in Pachmarhi National Park.
- All meals during the Stay
- Jeep Safaris in Pench National Park
- Transfers from Nagpur - Pench - Pachmarhi - Nagpur in A/c vehicle.
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Transfers to and from Pench
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Pench National Park is closed on Wednesdays for PM Safari.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.