Pench National park, nestling in the minor southern reaches of the Satpuda hills is named after Pench river, winding through the park from north to south. It is situated on the southern periphery of Madhya Pradesh, bordering Maharashtra, in the states of Seoni and Chhindwara .In Pench, Sambar, Cheetal, Nilgai are usually seen grazing on the free land on roadsides and river banks & reservoir. Jackals are also seen in the park, which are in search of their food.
A group of 15 wild dogs can be seen along Chhedia, Pyorthadi, Jamtara and Bodanala areas of the Reserve. Herds of gaur can be marked near streams and bamboo patches regularly in summer months. Sloth beer occupies hilly, stony out crops and favor mahul bel polluted forest. Chinkara are rarely present and are mostly found near the open areas around Turia, Telia and Dudhgaon villages.
As per the physical structure and the study so far, the forest is found to be of Southern tropical dry deciduous teak and southern tropical mixed deciduous forest with other species of trees, climbers and shrubs.
A 4 Days Safari in Pench National Park also known as Indira Gandhi National Park is known for large population of chital and sambhar and has the highest density of herbivores in India. This is famous for large heards of gaur, nilgai and wild dog. The tiger, leopard, barking deer and chinkara found in large numbers along with over 285 species of resident and migratory birds. The area of the present tiger reserve has a glorious history. A description of its natural wealth and richness occurs in Ain-i-Akbari. Pench Tiger Reserve and its neighbourhood is the original setting of Rudyard Kipling's most famous work, The Jungle Book.
Early morning Jeep Safari int Pench National Park / Game drive.
Return for breakfast at the hotel.
Spend the day at leisure enjoying the facilities of the lodge. After Lunch get ready for another thrilling game drive. Afternoon Jeep Safari into the Pench National Park / Game drive.
Early morning Jeep Safari into the Pench National Park / Game drive
Return for breakfast at the lodge.
Thereafter check out from lodge and depart for your onward destination.
- Full board accommodation as specified
- All meals during the Stay
- Jeep Safaris in Pench National Park
- Services of Experienced Driver / Naturalist during Safari.
- All Game drives in an open 4X4 Safari vehicle.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Transfers to and from Pench
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Pench National Park is closed on Wednesdays for PM Safari.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.