Panna National Park is located in the districts of Panna and Chhatarpur of Madhya Pradesh, at a distance of just 25 km. from the world famous heritage site of Khajuraho. Panna which is the twenty second Tiger Reserve of India and fifth in Madhya Pradesh has the distinction of the being successful in the reintroduction of tigers, which were wiped out completely from Panna a few years back. A Panna jeep safari is a good option to take a ride along the thick jungles of Panna reserve and to spot wildlife. The park has a topography comprising of extensive plateaus and gorges and the Ken river, which is tributary of River Yamuna flowing through the park adds up to its charm.
You will be met on your arrival at Khajuraho airport / Satna railway station and will be transferred to the hotel in Panna. Situated in the central Indian State of Madhya Pradesh, Panna National Park is home to some of the best wildlife species in India and is one of the famous Tiger Reserves in the country. The park is known worldwide for its wild cats including tigers as well as deer and antelope. The river Ken passes through the park, adding to its scenic beauty. Upon arrival at Panna, we check into the resort and enjoy rest of the day at leisure exploring the local area. Stay overnight at Panna.
Today we will have 02 safaris, morning & afternoon game drives in the park. We will wake-up early in the morning and get ready for our first game drive in the park. Located in Panna and Chhatarpur districts in M.P, Panna National Park is also referred to as a Tiger Reserve since it comes under the aegis of Project Tiger in India. Among the animals found here are the tigers, sloth bear, march crocodile, cinkara, sambhar and chital. The park is home to more than 200 species of birds including the Bar-headed Goose, the Honey Buzzard, the King Vulture and the Blossom-headed Parakeet. Bird life in this park is extremely rich and varied. Later, we return to the resort for breakfast and lunch. In the afternoon, we leave for our second safari for wildlife exploration in Panna National Park. Stay overnight at Panna.
In the morning, we will have our last safari / game drive in Panna National Park. After the safari, return back to the resort & after having breakfast, leave for Khajuraho / Satna & transfer to the airport / railway station to board the flight / train for your onward journey.
- 02 nights 3days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.