Set against the stunning backdrop of the Eastern Himalayas and extending all the way to Bhutan,Manas National Park is not just a haven for the most species of endangered animals but also a spectacular sight to behold. Manas is one of the few places in India that allows night safari and Manas jeep safari will be an exciting opportunity to see the predators on prowl under the flood lights of your jeeps as you inch your way in the dark. Our well experienced wild life travel guides would ensure a memorable and enjoyable day out in the wild at Manas. The following details about Manas wildlife tours would make your planning easy.
Upon arrival at Guwahati airport, our representative will receive you at the airport and will transfer you to the hotel in Manas. Situated in Kamrup-Golapara district, south east of river Manas, Manas National Park is known for its Project Tigers, Rhinos & Elephants, and is Assam's one of the two Tiger Reserve. The scenic beauty and rare wealth of wild life combine with this unique world heritage site offer one of the most enthralling experiences. Migratory birds come here during winter and fly back at the onset of summer. Along the river banks one can spot water birds such as mergansers, Brahminy ducks and egrets. Stay Overnight at Manas.
Today, we will go on 02 jungle safaris which will take us to the interiors of the wildlife haven. An incredible chance to witness many wild species; among which common are elephants, deers, leopards and if lucky, an occasional tiger. Early morning, we proceed for an Elephant Ride in Manas National Park. Later we return to the hotel for breakfast. Post breakfast, we proceed for a Jeep Safari to Mathanguri - Uchila Road. The road cuts through woodland cover and savannah and grassland patches. Sighting of animals in Manas is not as good as in Kaziranga but the diversity of the habitat is very high. We return to the hotel and rest of the day is free to go for short hikes for bird-watching, and get to interact with the tribal people who live sustainably around the national park. Stay Overnight at Manas.
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will drive back to Guwahati & will be dropped at the airport for your onward journey.
- 2 nights 3days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Children up to 5 years free on plan without extra bed sharing parents
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Any expenses for optional activities like Elephant Safari etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.