Kaziranga, the last home of the fabled Indian one horned rhino offers a life time chance to see these highly endangered giants in their natural habitat. Set out on a Kaziranga elephant safari to explore the wilderness of this world heritage site park which also has the highest density of tigers in the world apart from various other animals like elephants, deer, wild buffaloes and many others. Join us on an exciting guided tour in Kaziranga to see some of the beasts of the world upclose and to enjoy a few priceless photoshoot moments. Here are some vital details on Kaziranga wild life tours that would make your trip a lot more informative and enjoyable.
Upon arrival at Guwahati airport, you will be met & received by our representative and will be transferred to your hotel in Kaziranga National Park. In the heart of Assam, covering an area of 430 sq-kms, Kaziranga National Park is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses, as well as many mammals, including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment. Arrive Kaziranga, check into your hotel and relax for rest of the day. Evening free at leisure to explore the local area. Stay Overnight at Kaziranga.
After an early wake up, you will be taken to the riding point at Western range of the national park for an Elephant Ride. The main attraction of it is one-horned Rhinoceros with wild Buffalo, Tiger, Elephant, variety of Deer, Python and variety of migratory birds, water birds, predators, scavengers and game birds. We return to the hotel for breakfast and refreshment. Later we will go for local sightseeing which includes famous plain tea gardens of Assam, Karbi Ethnic village and local model village. After the visits, we return to the hotel for Lunch. In the afternoon, we leave for jeep safari at central range of the national park. Enjoy rest of the evening at hotel or resort at leisure. Stay Overnight at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga National Park, located along the banks of the River Brahmaputra in Assam, is one of the popular wildlife destinations in India. Today, we will have 02 more safaris in the park and the opportunity to see the animals. Kaziranga has a wonderfully large expanse of land covered with tall elephant grass, marshlands and swamps along with a wide plain cover, that make it slightly easier to spot the animals while in this forest.
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will drive back to Guwahati & will be dropped at the airport for your onward journey.
- 03 nights 4days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Children up to 5 years free on plan without extra bed sharing parents
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Any expenses for optional activities like Elephant Safari etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.