Having a glimpse of India's most popular national park Corbett is no more a matter of hassle. Keeping in mind your classy taste of travelling and sighting wildlife from close proximity Corbett Jeep Safari Package is crafted with special care. Taking care of your shortage of time a 3 nights and 4 days' trip is tailored that will satiate your insatiable hunger of seeing tigers roaming in their natural habitat. A night stay in Dhikala Forest Lodge adds to the thrill of this exciting trip when you might hear the sound of roar from your lodge. Located amidst the dense forest, this lodge is an attention-grabbing element of the trip and let you feel the charm of living closer to the bare nature.
Drive from Delhi-Corbet National Park (275-kms / 6 hr.) early in the morning. Arrival at the camp site by noon. After having lunch, drive onward for Dhangarhi gate for entry to Dhikala Tourism zone. Take a visit to the Interpretation Centre. Enjoy a Jeep safari through the dense jungles of Jim Corbet Park. The Safari trip also take you to the lower jungle track along the Ramganga river, accompanied by an expert guide. Cross the river at Gethia Rao bridge for the Kanda Range, where Jim Corbett shot the famous Kanda man-eater. Arrive at the main tourist complex, Dhikala to check in. Relax a while or indulge in some wildlife photography. Dinner and overnight stay.
Take up a early morning Elephant safari through the open Chaurs (grasslands) and dense forests b y an unconventional route. Elephant safari is the best option for wildlife viewing in the Corbet National Park. Return back to the complex for breakfast and then again drive by jeep to the scenic lake area to catch the sight of Marsh crocodile basking in the sun. Visit the Jhirnajhali area for viewing the famous Gharial - the fish eating crocodile. Return for lunch and some rest or opt for spending the afternoon on a watchtower overlooking a water hole. Jeep safari on a track along the periphery of the core area. Take this exciting drive through the unforgettable and breathtaking Khinanauli range to catch some best wildlife sights and Tigers in Jim Corbet Park. Return to the to tourist complex in the evening. Watch film shows on wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay.
Drive back to the campsite after breakfast. Have lunch after arriving at the camp. Take an afternoon jeep safari to Bijrani for tiger tracking. Overnight stay in the resort.
Drive towards Bhuvankhal early in the morning to witness the beautiful sunrise and the snow clad peaks of the central Himalayas. Return back to the campsite for lunch. Drive to onward destination.
- 03 nights 4days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Children up to 5 years free on plan without extra bed sharing parents
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Any expenses for optional activities like Elephant Safari etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.