On arrival at Bangalore, you will we received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. If time permits, proceed to visit Bannerghatta National Park. The journey to the park takes nearly one and a half hours from Bangalore. Bannerghatta National Park is spread around 25,000 acre and it is the home for Indian tigers including white tigers, lions and other mammals. The park surroundings are a biological reserve belonging to the forest department and are home to elephant, leopards, deer and various other animals. Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to Mysore (150 Km). On arrival at Mysore, check in to the Hotel. Then proceed to visit Mysore Zoo or Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden. Mysore Zoo is a 245 acre Zoological Garden located in the heart of the city. The Zoo has about 1500 animals, ranging from the opossum to orangutan. The Mysore Zoo has a small museum which exhibits the stuffed animals. Karanji Lake is a part of Mysore Zoo. The lake attracts about 45 varieties of birds; some of the birds migrate here from too far away places. Evening, proceed to visit Brindavan Gardens. Brindavan Gardens is the famous garden at the Krishna Raja Sagar (KRS) Dam. The Bridavan Gardens is very appealing after sunset, when musical fountains and colored lights transform this place into a magical fairyland. Overnight stay at the Hotel
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to Nagarhole (90 Km). On arrival check in to the Kabini River Lodge and relax for some time. After lunch, join wildlife tour at 4 PM enjoy the wildlife jeep safari into the Nagarhole National Park, showing & sharing with you their experiences and information about the jungle and all the animals that live there, return back at 7 PM. At 7 PM watch the wildlife movie. At 8.30 PM Bask in the warmth of the campfire, while you dine in the Gol Ghar, exchanging tales of the jungle with the other guests. Overnight stay at the Resort
At 6.15 AM after coffee/tea, proceed for cruise through the serene backwaters of the Kabini River on a motor boat viewing sleepy crocodiles and chirpy birds, intent on their morning catch. View a variety of wildlife, especially the elephants, coming to the river for bath or a drink. After breakfast, checkout the resort and proceed to Bandipur National Park (130 Km). On arrival at Bandipur, check in to the Safari Lodge. Freshen up and have the sumptuous lunch spread for you at the Ghol Ghar. After a relaxed tea/ coffee, leave for a jeep safari into the Bandipur Tiger Reserve. Get together with other guests at the Ghol Ghar and share your evening experiences around a camp fire followed by dinner. Overnight stay at the Resort
At 6.15 AM after coffee/tea, proceed to the Tiger Reserve on a nature walk with a trained naturalist. Get back to the Lodge in time for freshening up and breakfast. After breakfast, checkout the resort and proceed to Bangalore (225 Km). On arrival at Bangalore, transfer to Airport or Railway Station for your onward journey
Tour & services Ends.
- 4 nights 5days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Children up to 5 years free on plan without extra bed sharing parents
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Any expenses for optional activities like Elephant Safari etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.