Bandipur National Park is regarded as one of the most beautiful and the better-managed national parks of India. Located amidst the picturesque surroundings of the towering Western Ghat Mountains on the Mysore-Ooty highway in Karnataka, Bandipur National Park covers an area of about 874.2 sq km. Together with Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary in Tamil Nadu, Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary in Kerala and Nagarhole National Park in the North, it creates the India's biggest biosphere reserve popularly known as the 'Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve'. The Bandipur National Park occupies a special place in India's efforts towards Eco-conservation.
Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary also known as Pakshi Kashi of Karnataka is a Bird Sanctuary in the Mandya District of the state of Karnataka in India. It is the largest bird sanctuary in the state,only 0.67 km². in area, which is about 40 acres and comprises six islets on the banks of the Kaveri river Ranganthittu is located three kilometers away from the historic town of Srirangapatna and 16 kilometres north of Mysore The sanctuary attracted about 2.90 lakh visitors during 2011-12, which shows its notability as important bird sanctuary of India
Start early at 5.30 AM. Meet at the NICE road Mysore road junction for a hot cup of tea and then proceed to one of the best bird sanctuary in Karnataka, Ranganthittu. Arrive at Ranganthittu at 7AM, get on to the waiting boats to have a peaceful ride to watch and capture the feathered beauties. Ibis, Pelicans, Painted storks, River terns, Fish eagles, Swallows, along with the basking crocs are a treat to watch. After boat ride, drive through the princely state of Mysore to the Hotel Kamat for some south indian delicacies. Check into the hotel in Mysore for some rest. After lunch proceed to the palace for sightseeing. Return to the hotel for dinner and rest.
Wake up call by 4.30, freshen up and drive to Bandipur to catch up with the morning safari by van. Early mornings enjoy the true colors of nature. Listen to the birds chirping and flying around to fetch their meal. Come back to the resort by 9.00AM for breakfast and check in to respective rooms. 11AM assemble at the conference room for tips on basic photography. Have lunch at 1.00 pm and take some rest. Head to the safari by 3.30PM. Lucky few would get a glimpse of the tiger or a leopard. Return to the resort by 7.00PM. Meet at the conference room for review of the day?s pictures. Dinner at 9PM and rest.
Wake up call by 5.30, freshen up and proceed to safari. Come back to the resort by 9.00AM for breakfast. After breakfast, head to the rooms for rest. Meet at the Gol Ghar for lunch at 1.30PM and head to the safari by 3.30 PM. Return to the resort by 7PM. Freshen up and meet at the conference room for a session on tips on wildlife photography. Dinner by the camp fire at 9 PM.
Wake up call by 5.30, freshen up and proceed to safari. Enjoy the freshness of the morning drive through the jungles. Listen to the chores of birds and if lucky get to sight the King or Queen marking their territories. Return to the resort by 9AM for breakfast. Check out by 11AM to drive back to BLR. Stop over at Shivalli a famous veg restaurant for lunch and share our memories of the trip during lunch.
- 3 nights 3days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Children up to 5 years free on plan without extra bed sharing parents
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Any expenses for optional activities like Elephant Safari etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.