Bandipur National Park in Karnataka is one of the most beautiful and best managed national parks of India. Tucked away deep into the Deccan Plateau and the Western Ghats at an altitude of 1,454 m. above sea level on the Mysore-Ooty Highway, Bandipur National Park falls under the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. It has a diverse flora and fauna including over 100 species of mammals like tiger, leopard and elephants among many others. It is easily accessible from the tourist destinations of Bengaluru, Mysore, and Ooty. Bandipur enjoys a pleasant climate all round the year. Nugu River that flows through the park and a small hill top temple at the highest point in the park are the added attractions. Explore the unexplored wilderness and beauty of this park with Bandipur wildlife tour packages.
Upon arrival at Calicut/ Bangalore railway station, airport you will be met & received by our representative and will be transferred to your resort in Bandipur National Park. Situated in Mysore District of Karnataka State, Bandipur National Park is home to more than 70 Royal Bengal Tigers, and more than 3,000 Indian elephants. One of the oldest national parks of India, it was among the first nine Tiger Reserves created in India at the launch of Project Tiger in 1973. Arrive Bandipur and check into your resort. Rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy the calm serenity of the forest resort. Stay Overnight at Bandipur.
Today we will have two safaris in the Jungle to spot the wildlife and to explore the Bandipur National Park which was once a private hunting reserve for the Maharaja of the Kingdom of Mysore. In the morning, we enjoy our first game drive in the jungle for bird watching and tiger tracking. Bandipur also houses Leopard, Asiatic Wild Dogs, Striped Hyenas, Jackals, Jungle Cats, Leopard Cats, Rusty Spotted Cats, Palm Civet, Small Indian Civets, Otters, Gaur, Barking Deer, Mouse Deer, Four-Horn Antelope, Pangolin, Indian Porcupine, Fruit Bat, Spender Loris, Bonnet Macaque, Wild Pig and variety of reptiles such as Rock Python, Cobra, Marsh Crocodile, Monitor Lizard, Rat Snake, Wolf Snake, Common Krait and Green Keel Back are also found here. Later, we return to the resort for breakfast and lunch. In the afternoon, we leave for another safari for wildlife exploration in Bandipur National Park. Stay Overnight at Bandipir.
Early morning, we will have our last Safari / Game Drive into the Bandipur National Park. If time allows, we can also visit Venugopala Swamy Temple at Himavad Gopala Swamy Betta. It is a hill located at a height of 1450m which is the highest peak in the Bandipur National Park. Return to the hotel & have breakfast before you drive back to Calicut/ Bangalore railway station, airport to board the train for your onward journey.
- 02 nights 3days accommodation
- Welcome Drink
- All meals during the Stay(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Railway station by AC vehicle
- Jeep Safaris
- All current applicable taxes
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified.