Arrive at Katni Rail head and you will find us waiting for you. From Katni we drive to Bandhavgarh National Park about 100 km. We reach in three hours and check in. There is enough time to freshen up and relax before we go to the restaurant for lunch. The evening jungle safari begins at three pm and we enter the park through Magdhi Gate. We move through some of the dense thickets in Bandhavgarh. The inundation by Badharshila Reservoir has made this areas one of the most dense forests. The grass lands are drier but hold many deer species like the sambar and spotted deer. The barking deer will be found in dense thickets near water holes. We continue tracking tigers and other animals on this trail sloth bear makes an appearance often. Will we be lucky? We reach the Rajbhorea meadow to see the bison. These have been relocated from Kanha after the original stock became extinct due to disease. Late in the evening at dusk we return to our lodge for fine dining nd good sleep.
The three days are reserved for excursions on open jeep. The morning session lasts till lunch time and the evening session begins at 3 pm and ends by six. Much lies in store for us we venture into the Tala Zone in the mornings. This is a premium zone and the ecosystem supports all the animals. We will see some of the finest marshy grasslands like the Churbohera which inundated by Charanganga River. The tourism zone has abundant historical artifacts that tell the ancient human history in this tiger land. We will also take a fort safari and elephant ride called tiger show. Both are extremely enjoyable and an exotic experience. Long rides on elephant back are also available for a charge. This is a good way to explore the thick forests and experience the rugged terrain of Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve. The park is an ideal place for birding as it abounds in avian species most of which are the forest birds. In the three days of exploration of jungles we will have exciting and thrilling moments as tigers and leopards cross our paths. Other animals we will encounter are the wild dog, wild boar and sloth bear besides coming across regular entourage of deer and monkeys.
You can enjoy the ancient monuments during the morning safari. These are simple but yet intriguing, the caves shelter tigers and sloth bears luck if you come across them. Visit Shesh Shaiyya, Badi Gufa and numerous idols near the fort. In the evening round you can watch tigers and other animals near the water holes and swamp marshes.
- Accommodation for 4 nights/ 5days
- Meals as specified in the Itinerary ( B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner ).
- Exclusive Jeep Safaris.
- Transfer from Jabalpur - Bandhavgarh - katni.
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- Jeep safaris are booked as per ticket availability.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.