Bandhavgarh National Park is one of the wildlife sanctuaries in Madhya Pradesh. It boasts to have the highest density of tiger population in the country. Now there are about 46 to 52 tigers one can spot here. Once a hunting reserve of the royal family of Rewa in more recent times, Bandhavgarh was declared a park in 1968. The wildlife sanctuary surrounds the remains of the ancient Bandhavgarh fort (from where the park derived its name). Well versed guides talk about the history of this majestic fort.
Bandhavgarh National Park has more than 22 species of mammals and 250 species of birds. For bird watchers special trips are organized to view a wide variety of birds. In Bandhavgarh, one can explore the forest in two ways - Jeep Safari and Elephant Ride. A guide always accompanies and tells about the significance and details of the flora and fauna of the park.
Meet our assistant on arrival at Jabalpur/Katni proceed to Bandhavgarh National Park. After 3 hours drive reach the park hotel and relax for some time. In the evening we go for a wildlife safari in the park. We will enter through the Magadhi Gate and track the tiger. This is a good ecosystem with many tigress with cubs and dominant male. We explore the forests enjoy tiger signtings and see other animals and birds. We return at dusk and enjoy our dinner and nice sleep.
Start early morning at dawn for the Tala Gate for Jungle Safari in open Jeep with naturalist. We will look for tigers, leopards and deer species. We will go through some of the finest swampy grasslands like chur bohera and mountain forests. We will stop en route for a light breakfast and then return for lunch at the hotel. In the evening safari we will will explore the forests of Penpatha looking for tigers and animals like sloth bear, wild dogs which require more efforts to discover. We return back to the hotel for an evening full of tribal perf romance at dinner time followed by sound sleep.
On this morning safari visit man made caves along the way. Step into ancient stables, Badhi Gufa, Sashiya and more. On this jeep safari we will also take an elephant ride if possible. This is a good way to see animals from close in the deep confines of the forests. After tiger safari have breakfast and then late lunch and then we proceed to Railway Station or Airport by taxi for next destination.
- Accommodation for 2 nights/ 3days.
- Meals as specified in the Itinerary ( B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner ).
- Exclusive Jeep Safaris.
- Transfer from Jabalpur - Bandhavgarh - katni.
- Airfare and Rail Tickets.
- Service tax @ 3.09% extra on the above rates.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Any kind of optional tours.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under the category "PACKAGE INCLUSIONS".
- Jeep safaris are booked as per ticket availability.
- Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.